Need to get away?
If certain recent state policies got you spooked, United Airlines has your ticket out of Texas. This spring, from roughly March to the end of May, the airlines is offering one-way tickets to “warmer” destinations as low as $38. [Featured image: @Nicolas Economou / NurPhoto / NurPhoto via AFP]
“Book fares under $70 to destinations over 70 degrees,” the company writes on its website. “This spring choose a spot with plenty of sunshine and save with one-way fares as low as $70 or awards starting at 7,000 miles, plus $5.60 in taxes and fees.”
Present listings include flights from Houston to Phoenix, Orlando, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Atlanta.
- Houston (IAH) – Phoenix (PHX), May 20, 2021 ($39* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Orlando (MCO), March 29, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – New Orleans (MSY), March 14, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Los Angeles (LAX), April 10, 2021 ($38* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Las Vegas (LAS), May, 25, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Atlanta (ATL), March 22, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
*Prices are subjected to additional seating, baggage, and other fees.
“For any tickets issued through March 31, 2021, including Basic Economy, customers will be permitted to change without paying a change fee to a flight of equal or lesser value for travel up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date.”