Support your local breweries.
It’s official, Texas drinks the most of any state during the time of this outbreak. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of those numbers came from Houston. Not for any negative reason, but because we have so many kick-ass breweries in the city that it’s hard to resist.
While some breweries have shut down their operations amidst the spread of the virus, there are many that are still open. Check out this list to see where you can currently find the best beer in Houston.
- Astral Brewing — selling crowlers only. 1$ off crowlers for pre-orders.
- Back Pew Brewing — curbside sales available.
- Baileson Brewing Company — closed until further notice.
- Battle Hops Brewing — curbside service and delivery available.
- Bearded Fox Brewing Co. — beer available to-go.
- B-52 Brewing Co. — offering cans, crowlers, and kegs available to-go.
- Brash Brewing Company — closed until further notice.
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co. — drive-thru available for beer and food.
- 8th Wonder Brewery — assorted 12- and 16-oz 6-packs, bombers, and crowlers available for pick-up.
- 11 Below Brewing — drive-thru service available.
- Eureka Heights Brew Co. — drive-thru service available.
- Fire Ant Brewing Company — beer available to-go when you call ahead.
- Great Heights Brewing Company — cans and crowlers still available for to-go sales. Closed until Wednesday, April 1.
- Holler Brewing Co. — temporarily closed.
- Ingenious Brewing Co. — beer, wine available for pick-up and curbside service.
- Klaus Brewing — drive-thru and delivery available.
- Megaton Brewery — beer available to-go.
- Moon Tower Inn Sudworks and Cookshack — beer and food available to-go. Closed Mondays.
- No Label Brewing Co. — drive-thru open.
- Platypus Brewing — beer and food available to-go.
- Sigma Brewing Company — beer available to-go.
- Southern Yankee Beer Company — beer available to-go.
- St. Arnold Brewing Company — beer and food available curbside.
- The Lone Pint Brewery — open for take-out only.
- True Anomaly — cans and crowlers available for pick-up.
- Twisted Acre Brewery — beer available to-go.
- Under the Radar Brewery — beer and kombucha available to-go.
- Urban South Brewery HTX — items available for pick-up.
- Wicked Boxer Brewing — beer available to-go.
[Featured image: @buffbrew]